On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 03:10:47AM -0500, Don Juan wrote:
> Hey. I was wondering if FreeBSD Linux is open source (source code)
> I want to see how it is build up and stuff.
> If it is Open source, do you think you can tell me how to get it???=)

What FreeBSD is (quote from the homepage):
"FreeBSD is an advanced operating system for x86 compatible, DEC Alpha,
IA-64, PC-98 and UltraSPARC architectures. It is derived from BSD UNIX,
the version of UNIX developed at the University of California, Berkeley.
It is developed and maintained by a large team of individuals. Additional
platforms are in various stages of development."

FreeBSD is not Linux.

To install:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install.html

Jason