Hello.

I try to create a port of a software which does not have a Makefile and is build via a propriate csh script. Installation is done temporarely into some lib's and exe's subfolder withing the source folder, so I need to tell the top level Makefile of the port to use a specific build script instead implying having Makefile and a home-brewn install script, which takes the binaries and libs out of the temporary folders and install them at the proper places within the FreeBSD's tree. How can I perform these two tasks?

Please set my CC, I'm not subscribing this list. Thanks in advance,

Oliver