On 21/11/2010 17:25, Maciej Milewski wrote:
On Sunday 21 November 2010 17:19:05, Ben Quick wrote:
I don't really know what either of them are. I'm assuming the Matrix
Storage is the RAID controller. Is this supported? If not, I'll just use
gmirror, but will obviously have to be able to access the disks in the
first instance.
AFAIK this matrix storage is supported by ataraid driver.
I think using gmirror or zfs is better than ataraid.

Nice one, thank you

   From the Shuttle spec sheet, I can't tell what video card is installed.
Does anybody know? Is it supported? Initially, I'll be using only one
monitor, but would intend to have both outputs in use in the longer term.
 From the pic: http://www.shuttle.eu/press/image-resources/sx38p2-
pro/b5ebb3b485/?tx_chgallery_pi1%5Bsingle%5D=2
It looks there is no onboard graphics card. You need to buy it separately.

My mistake, sorry for the noise

Thanks
Ben

Maciej