I don't know how to write anything in perl and will eventually learn it.
but I was wondering if anyone would help write a quick perl script for me.

Basically I want the script to look thru a file for certain words and cound
how many times it finds the word that comes after.
I have a log file that keeps track of E-mail attachments being send and
received, and I want to be able to do a count of certain attachments.
for example. say I see alot of "big this", "big that" and "big nothing"
I want to be able to see how many times the word that comes after big
appears in the log file.
so the output would be like this.
this    5
that 10