On Tue, 28 Dec 2010, Fernando Apestegu?a wrote:

2010/12/28 Alejandro Imass <a...@p2ee.org>:
2010/12/28 Fernando Apestegu?a <fernando.apesteg...@gmail.com>:
Hi all,

I bought a GeeksPhone One[1]. It uses Android 2.2.1. I'm trying to get
FreeBDS recognize the phone.
When I plug it to the USB port and activate the "Storage" option, this
is what dmesg reports:

It's a wild guess but if you have Gnome installed, try disabling HAL
(after you are in your Gnome desktop) before you plug-in the telephone
and before you press the activate usb mass storage option on the
droid.

No luck :S

I rebooted with HAL disabled without bringing Gnome up and I still get
the same error

Cheers.

Did you try Disk Drive on the phone and mount_msdosfs as root?