Hi All,

We have been seeing a problem with FreeBSD 7.3 and up where the system will just hang when using a 9650SE-2LP raid card and 2 500G drives mirrored. The system will run for about a week and then the filesystem just hangs, causing the system to hang. We've looked through the logs and found nothing at all. We have changed the card and then the motherboard but the problem still exists. We have run this card with CentOS without fail in the same system configuration.

If the card is not supported, can anyone recommend one that does work?

Thanks,

Troy Beisigl