I'm using a IOGEAR MiniView 4 port usb kvmp switch model GCS1714. It is a usb switch that emulates keyboard and mouse connections over usb. It works better than even plugging the usb mouse and keyboard directly into my FreeBSD box. Works with all verstions of windows as well. The only problem I've had relates to the ASUS nForce/nForce2 boards every so often they skrew up the usb bus on reboot. They don't seem to reset the bus properly. This happens about once every ten reboots.
Troy