I've managed to build a partially working bigbluebutton (bigbluebutton-0.71_1) conference server on 9.0-Current, 8.2 Pre-Release and 7.3 stable platforms. On all versions of FreeBSD, I'm having the same issues, they are:

1. audio conferencing between web-joined users only works with asterisk 14. (14.39.1 sources --14.37 in ports is flagged for a security problem) I have no conference audio with asterisk16 or asterisk18 2. In the presentation module, Only one page of a document is ever displayed and only one thumbnail is ever created.

The video camera sharing, the Desktop sharing, the whiteboard, and the built in text chat all seem to work fine.

Does anyone have any similar experiences or solutions?

Thanks

Tim Kellers