Sergio de Almeida Lenzi writes:

>  As FreeBSD comes out with a new version about a year (or two..)
>  7.x -> 8.x -> 9.x a version of the sofware needs to be done
>  (compiled) seldom.

        If the program is well-written, it may well be that
re-compiling is all that needs to be done.
        (And I believe tha goal for new .0 versions is more like 18-24
months.)

>  2) Found an org, and using tax reduction program to finance
>  software: here is is possible...
>
>  Any new ideas???

        Yes: skip phase 2.  Have a person with s good reputation agree
to do the work - accept pledges, talk to the author, then collect
and transfer money.  In the U.S., there's no reason not to ... but
there's no strong reason to, either.

        Respectfully,

                                        Robert Huff