On 02/06/2011 22:02, Adam Vande More wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Eric Schuele <e.schu...@computer.org> wrote:
>
>> Ok... found the logs.  :)
>> Looks as if each machine has 4 log files, and that the set of files is
>> from the last run.  Anything in there I could post to help diagnose?
>>

> Let's see what's in the most recent log of an affected VM.  If you have any
> funky options like page fusion enabled disable them.

After looking in the logs I found an error.  :)
        "AIOMgr: Error happened "

This led me to an open issues in VirtualBox's bug tracker.  The proposed
work around is to either *enable* th "Use Host I/O cache" on your
virtualized SATA disks, or just use virtualized IDE disks.  I am testing
this now.

Will let you know how it turns out.

--
Regards,