Libreoffice undergoes a lot of chenges these days, so updating the port from siurce takes more than four hours on my boxes. On one of the, running FreeBSD 9.0-CUR/amd64, portmaster fails to update to libreoffice-3.3.0_3, process quits with random strange errors. Doing the job from ports/editors/libreoffice via 'make reinstall' works fine, but this does not update /var/db/pkg/libreoffice-3.3.0_3 properly, so that everytime I perform "portmaster -av", libreoffice shows up again, claiming being libreoffice-3.3.0_1, wanting to be updated to libreoffice-3.3.0_3 (not realising that it is already libreoffice-3.3.0_2, because I updated sunday the last time and after the today's update it is de facto libreoffice-3.3.0_3, but /var/db/pkg/libreoffice-3.3.0_1 clains still to be libreoffice-3.3.0_1).

How to fix this?