Anyone seeing clamd dying sporadically, in my case usually once a day or so..?

I first noticed this a few versions ago, which was due to the JIT byte code extension , and as a result i check the daemon every 5 mins and restart as required.

This is on a border mail box which does get fairly hammered, although 'only' about 100k messages daily.

As its fine on my internal mx's i might have answered my own question.

the clamd debug logs are pretty useless though, all clamd internals, nothing about why its gone down, any hints?

thanks

Paul.

--
Paul Macdonald