On 03/13/11 10:02, ajtiM wrote:
Hi!

I have a wire (cable) internet on my home PC with FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE #0.
I have also a new HTC Inspire 4G phone which I like to connet to the Internet
through my PC. It has an option "Internet Pass-through". I am running also pf
firewall.
I connecte the phone to the computer (USB port) with option "Internet Pass-
through" but it is not easy to me.
In my pflog I got:
Date    Interface       Action  Rule    Direction       Protocol        Src.
address    Src. port
Dest. address   Dest. port
2011-03-12 17:25:35.356233      sk0     drop    9       in      udp
192.168.0.107   137
192.168.0.255   137
2011-03-12 17:25:38.121827      sk0     drop    9       in      udp
192.168.0.107   138
192.168.0.255   138
A little confused as to what you're trying to do. The USB internet sharing (or pass through as you put it) allows your PC to use the phone's internet. To get the phone to use your home internet service it needs to use the wifi connection.

Alternatively, you can access your home network using the 4G network using the VPN services.

IF I understand you correctly here, you need to configure the wifi connection on your phone, and have a wifi access point available. Else- see above... :)

HTH