Fetching snapshot generated at Mon Mar 28 02:04:59 CEST 2011:
'here is a long word of letters and numbers' 18% of 64 MB 341 kBps
02m38s

Here (or at 67%, or at.. but never reach 100%) stall the download. :(
What can I do to solve this problem?

It looks like a network trouble. If portsnap fails to fetch, stop and
kill portsnap process then rerun it. when portsnap fetches all portstree
snapshot, run portsnap extract. It will update the ports tree.
Finally I have success running 'portsnap fetch' command! :)
I must rerun it once or twice after I kill it with Control-C.

I'm reading now 'man ports' and
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/ports-using.html

Thanks for your help! :)

--