Gary D Kline wrote:
Folks,

I find that the reason my newly build evolution just-hangs
is that it is looking for at least one library. After much hassling with the config windows I have evolution working in my daughter's account on my RH platform. (mutt has been working for a few days, no prob.)

        Anyway, can anybdy give me the magic commands to get pkg_add -r
        to work?  From now on, unless I really, really want to see the
        src, a package installation is fine.  I'm running 4.7 here.

thanks much,

gary

pkg_add -r evolution worked for me. Doesn't get much easier than that! This was on FreeBSD 4.7.