On May 10, 2011, at 3:31 PM, Bill Tillman wrote:
> One more thing. I am going to need the Windows Client but I don't seem to
> find that at the OpenVPN site, only the full install which I assume installs
> the server as well as the client. Or am I missing the link to get just the
> client install. I would like to keep the overhead to a minimum.

There isn't different software for server and client; OpenVPN performs either
role depending on how it is configured.
Given that the Windows installer is very close to the size of a 1.4 MB floppy,
you're likely consuming about twenty cents worth of disk space, or about a
dollar's worth of SSD space.

Regards,
--
-Chuck