sp> Does anyone have any experience using the TouchStream keyboards
sp> from FingerWorks with FreeBSD?

Heh.  I sent a somewhat-related question to this mailing list a day or
two ago.  (Subject: Possible to use multiple keyboards simultaneously?)

>From time to time I've used a FingerWorks Mini with a VAIO laptop
running FreeBSD.  The built-in keyboard has been dying, so I purchased
a Mini as a possible replacement.  To switch between keyboards, I've
used:

        # kbdcontrol -k /dev/kbd0 < /dev/console
        # kbdcontrol -k /dev/kbd1 < /dev/console

... where /dev/kbd0 is my PS/2 keyboard and /dev/kbd1 is (when plugged
in) the Mini.

For the mouse, I use the moused daemon with the command line
"/usr/sbin/moused -p /dev/ums0 -I /var/run/moused.ums0.pid", then the
following in XF86Config:

        Section "InputDevice"
                Identifier  "Mouse0"
                Driver      "mouse"
                Option      "Protocol" "Auto"
                Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
        EndSection

One afternoon, I tried using the Mini as the only keyboard on a
desktop FreeBSD box.  After configuring the BIOS to be able to use a
USB keyboard, it seemed to work well enough ... though I didn't keep
the system in that configuration for very long.

If anyone knows how to use a USB keyboard & a PS/2 keyboard
simultaneously (or two USB keyboards), I'd love to know.  :-)

/bob