Jeff Jirsa wrote:

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Colin J. Raven wrote:

Hi all!
FINALLY got FreeBSD installed and playing nice.
Now to set some stuff up. I could use some help here if someone could
spare a few minutes....
1. Apache: what version should I install from /usr/ports...apache2?

apache2 is the newest version, but I'm not sure it supports all of the modules yet. apache13 is "stable" and well known, and you could probably get away with installing that.

Best go for apache13 if you want PHP. I've read on php.net that mod_php has some stability problems under apache2.

Good luck!