From: "Jack L. Stone" <ja...@sage-american.com>

Also, I see the sqlite3 is tacked on the apr you have. I only have:
apr-ipv6-devrandom-gdbm-db46-mysql50-1.4.5.1.3.12

Yeah when I ran make config for apr I selected sqlite as I had it already installed for stuff where I might need SQL capabilities, but full blown server is too 'heavy'.

What are all of those "conf" files in the apache22/extra directory? Any
includes needed there besides perhaps the ssl if used?

Check those through, just in case there are some options you might want to include or are already using. I've moved the ones I needed to the Includes subdir and kept extra purely as a storage for originals. But sadly can't help more with the needed extra includes as those are so much dependent on your needs and setup.

-Reko