I just saw this box that is being promoted as a gaming machine at a great price and am considering it as a web-server.

In addition to having no information on the CPU as a server lack of comfort with 6 cores and memory 8GB of memory that I am having a problem with. I am not a gamer but I have always assumed that a gaming machine needs the most aggressive hardware. I have also seen this processor with 12 GB rather than 8 which, in my ignorance sounds better.

Any opinions and guidance are appreciated.

Thanks,

ed

I will be running 9.0 on this as I am already doing on one of my web-servers.