On 07/21/11 01:31, Bernt Hansson wrote:
2011-07-20 06:24, ssgriffonuser skrev:

I still can't telnet in from an external network.

To me, that sounds like your external network might be blocking outgoing traffic on port 25.

Can you connect to any other mailservers on port 25?

%telnet gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com 25
Trying 74.125.77.27...
telnet: connect to address 74.125.77.27: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host

My isp is blocking outgoing traffic on port 25.
Yeah, it looks like your right. I never would've considered my ISP blocking outbound traffic from my home, but I suppose it makes sense. Thanks a lot for pointing this out, now I just have to get the server configured correctly.