Peng Li wrote:

I'm trying to use EclipseBSD for real-time scheduling research.

FWIW, I tried to do some experiments with Eclipse back when 3.4 was still relatively current, and could never get it to work (forgot the details, sorry.)

Unfortunately, the current EclipseBSD (I guess it is also the latest version) requires FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE, which I can't find anywhere.

I think we have CDs lying around somewhere, I could put up an ISO of the first one, if you'd like.

Lars
--
Lars Eggert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           USC Information Sciences Institute