Baloney.

Sure, nothing human is perfect, that includes the people behind FreeBSD and
also the OS.

But compared to (gasp!,) windoz and linux, (not too bad, but it's as
non-secure as windoz!,) FreeBSD and OpenBSD standout for one reason, their
better.

I would like to see negotiate a deal to give us pre-built java-enabled
browsers.  A few other things, too.