2011-08-28 13:13, Antonio Olivares skrev:
On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 5:51 AM, Bernt Hansson<b...@bananmonarki.se>  wrote:
2011-08-27 13:18, Antonio Olivares skrev:

I succeeded in updating like 5 packages out of 21, but now gnome-mount
does not compile :(

gnome-mount.c:44:30: error: libnotify/notify.h: No such file or directory

You don't seem to have libnotify installed which will get you notify.h.

It was there, but something could have been wrong?  I cd'd to
/usr/ports/devel/libnotify and ran
make install clean, and it told me that it was already installed and
that I should run make deinstall&  reintstall again.  After I did
that, now gnome-mount gets updated and only Libreoffice bombs out:

===>>>  Port directory: /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice

        ===>>>  This port is marked BROKEN
        ===>>>  build is too fragile and break too often -- try
libreoffice-legacy

        ===>>>  If you are sure you can build it, remove the
               BROKEN line in the Makefile and try again.

Have you tried to comment out the BROKEN line and rebuilt?