On Wed, 14 Sep 2011, William Bulley wrote:

According to Jakub Lach <jakub_l...@mailplus.pl> on Wed, 09/14/11 at 17:01:

I would love to investigate it properly further,
however I'm critically low on time, so I can only
offer pinout dump with my device.hints at this
time, sorry

http://pastebin.com/ig54CwT9

good luck,

Thanks!  But no thanks -- because I got it to work with your T400
hints!  :-)

You have been most helpful and I really appreciate it.  I wonder
just who came up with those in the first place?  :-)

Two things you can do to improve the situation.

First, describe the appropriate settings and files on http://laptop.bsdgroup.de/freebsd/

Then write some updates to the man page, or at least describe what is missing, and submit a PR.

This can be worthwhile doing just for yourself. If a man page is missing something for me once, chances are I'll hit it again later. Helping others is a side benefit.