> Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:24:13 -0700
> From: Gary Kline <kl...@thought.org>
> Subject: header files?:: where?
>

> yes, i'm still messing with my curses pgm and have made some
> discoveries---among them, that xmodmap might be interferring with my
> configuration.
>
> anyway, anybody know where the following headers might be found/

> #include "gen_defs.h"
> #include "ciolib.h"
> #include "curs_cio.h"
> #include "keys.h"
> #include "mouse.h"
> #include "vidmodes.h"

The fact that they're in double-quotes indicates that they should be
in the working directory or somewhere that must be specified by an '-I'
on the compile line.

Anything that is 'expected' to be in the 'standard' #include hierearchy
is put in angle-brackets instead of double-quotes.

Therefore, 'RFTM' is _the_ answer to figuring out where they 'should'
be found.  'Somewhere" there are directions about using those headers,
which will tell you about where they are to be found.