On 12/12/11 15:49, saeedeh motlagh wrote:
my freebsd is 8.2 and i have four interfaces which two of them are gbeth
and two others are igb. i think the interfaces are ok beacuse when i bridge
two interfaces, it works fine.
i use the below command to create my bridge:
ifconfig bridge0 create
ifconfig bridge0 addm gbeth0 addm igb0 addm igb1 addm gbeth1 up
what is wrong here? it's so necessary for me to doing this:(
Is it any 2 interfaces? What command do you use to get the 2 interfaces working?

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Da Rock<