On 3/6/12 11:41 PM, bo wang wrote:

Hello:
       Recently I want to do Link Aggregation for increasing the
speed. I use a Cisco 3750 Switche and two IBM Server R       with BSD
9.0 .I do link aggregation According to this page.
       http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/network-aggregation.html
       I use LACP .But when i have done ,the link aggregation  only can
do Failover  .It cann't increase the  speed. What is the
problem?Detailed configuration as follows

How are you measuring the speed to determine that there is no speed-up? You're not, by some chance, sending test data between a single source and single destination address pair are you?

--
--Jon Radel
j...@radel.com