To Whom it May Concern;

    I have been contracted to work for BSFreeHosting, and to upgrade there systems from
    4.7-Release to 4.8-Stable. However, They are requireing me to sign a contract
saying
    I will be responsable if PSA 5.0.5, Stops working because of the upgrade. I have
already
    e-mailed plesk about this question, and I wanted to throw it at you guys as well
to see
    if anyone has ran this on 4.8-Stable, or have had problems, etc.

    Thank you for your time.

    -Roger T. Harvey
     System Tech Support - BSFreeHosting
     System Admin - Simple Hosting Solutions
     Internet Consultant and Head Systems Tech - Lightning Strike Productions
     Phone: (814)827-9085
     E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]