If you really are having a problem with FreeBSD you are going to have to do
a lot better than this in terms of providing some data points which define
the problem. I am in agreement with Adam here: either you can work the
problem or you can troll. I don't see any indication yet of any real problem
analysis, only a wild mix of stuff non-related to FreeBSD sprinkled with some
magic 'memory management' dust.

The fact that FreeBSD DOES NOT page excessively on the same workload relative to other OS (linux, netbsd) is one of most important thing i decided to use it.

If his system is heavily paging then simply he have too large working set.