Hi,

On Monday 30 April 2012 18:36:08 Robert Bonomi wrote:

> Alejandro Imass <a...@p2ee.org> wrote:
> That simply *ISN'T* going to happen -- not without a -lot- more evidence
> than any individual can provide from a single =unrepeadable= incident.

ok, I am not the original poster but let me tell me of an experience here I
have had. I reported also something extremely strange. Of course, the comments
I have gotten have been the same as here. But what happened then?

I do not know why but somebody found a race condition in the affected system.
There is no fix available yet.

With other words, no matter how strange things are, I encourage people to
report it. Not with the real hope to get a solution at the spot. But with the
chance that somebody who knows the code well and has some strange feelings
takes a look.

I also encourage my clients to do the same for our products and services.

Erich