Am I the only one of few people who needs to run PHP scripts on FreeBSD machine
that were encoded with Zend Guard technology? trying to run linux version of

probably not, no idea EXACTLY what zend guard is but i've seen other such standards of encoding==obfuscating PHP sources. I don't provide services like hosting for anyone, while i do support businesses and run their servers, and if anyone offer his/her software in such form i (which happened) i just say NO at least, preferably kicking ass.

Don't believe in "i use it because i don't my code i worked hard on it to be copied by others" which actually mean "I am simple thief and i copied almost everything and not even modified it much as i don't understand it at all, so i use encoder/obfuscator to hide it".

Allowing any software without proper source and preferably documentation in any business always ends badly.

So really - if you provide hosting service just run linux for that case, on VM, and probably charge a bit more for that, or leave such case to competition to handle.

in every other case just say no.