On 06/05/2012 01:09 AM, Polytropon wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 01:03:59 +0100, Kaya Saman wrote:
I had a small issue at the bootloader>  prompt, my USB keyboard didn't
work as in it seems the kernel modules weren't loaded in order for the
keys to function.

Not sure how to get round that one :-)
Check the BIOS settings: Sometimes you can enable "USB
keyboard legacy" so it will also work at the "lower levels"
of interactivity.

Did that!

Enabled USB legacy support - didn't work.

At the time was Google'ing the issue too however nobody really had an answer.... all that was suggested was the load the keyboard modules, but how can one do that with access to system.

Regards,

Kaya