On Wed, 6 Jun 2012, Erich wrote:

Hi

I have had success on my hardware with this setting:

#               The working configuration. The mouse daemon in /etc/rc.conf
#               was dsabled.
#
#               Section "ServerLayout"
#                       Identifier     "X.org Configured"
#                       Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
#                       InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
#                       InputDevice    "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
#               EndSection
#
#               Section "ServerFlags"
#                       Option  "AllowEmptyInput"       "false"

Please don't do that: http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/html/aei.html

#                       Option  "AutoAddDevices"        "false"

This is the right way to disable HAL input device detection.

#               EndSection