Hi FreeBSD -

I have just updated my Ports again this morning and I still have the same problem installing KDE4.

When verifying libphonon.so in /multimedia/phonon [phonon-4.6.0-1][from the numbers it appears to be KDE4 4.8.4] my machine does not find library qzeitgeist.1 so it begins verifying the install of qzeitgeist-0.8.0 . The installer then determines that this version of qzeitgeist is not compatible.

Since the master site seems to be unavailable much of the time how can I determine the tar.gz from the version number so that I may have an for instance //ftp1.freebsd.org/.... to put in the the master site change in the make fetch command?

Thanks - Steve