Hello.

I am sorry if the following 2 questions could sound too stupid.

a) Normally any Domain name registered has to have 2 Nameservers. Some registry like the one responsible for .ORG requires 2 at least to propagate the domain. In teh case of .COM that is not a requirement, one nameserver could work. If for some reason I have 2 of them and one is configured to point to SERVER A , and the other to SERVER B. Differenet places, same configuration. Is there any preference over what is PRIMARY NAMESERVER or SECONDARY NAMESERVER? I mean, Primary is the one used mainly?

b) I am looking for good list like this one for people developing, learning about Android Development. Any suggestion ?
I am trying to setup a Freebsd machine for developing for Android, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

JB