Thanks for those who have attempted to help with the problem of twitter
pages not loading completely in Firefox 13.0.1,1.

My solution was to deinstall Firefox 13.0.1,1 and install firefox-esr
(10.0.5.1).  This version handles twitter competently and everything else
that I have check that is mission critical for me.  I do not know what
bleeding-edge functionality is lost in this rollback, but it works for me.

Since twitter works correctly in firefox-esr and opera (in exactly the same
machine with the same os version and network connection), I think the most
reasonable assumption is that something in twitter is hitting a bug in
firefox 13.0.1,1.  If firefox 13.0.1,1 is correct then it is the "only one
in step" on the parade ground.

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html