On 07/19/12 09:41, Vaclav Kadlcik wrote:
Hi,

since there has been various issues building LibreOffice from
ports lately and not everyone can or wants follow all the patches
flying around, I'd like to share that the Linux binary build runs
fine for me.

I downloaded Linux' x86 tar package, did tar xf to get RPMs
and finally:
   for i in *rpm; do rpm2cpio $i | cpio -ivd; done
That created opt/libreoffice3.5. You can move where you like
and start it using libreoffice3.5/program/soffice.

(I'm tracking 9-STABLE with Linux compatibility enabled it this
matters.)

May this help someone lazy or impatient like me...
Oli
libreoffice-3.5.5
Just upgraded libreoffice to version 3.5.5 using ports. Didn't have any trouble installing is, nor upgrading it.

:; uname -a
FreeBSD box2 9.0-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE-p3 #0: Tue Jun 12 01:47:53 UTC 2012 r...@i386-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386

:; pkg_info -x libreoffice
Information for libreoffice-3.5.5

What sort of errors did you encounter while building the package using the ports?