Hi,

I am working on a project that required me to modify the routing behaviours
at the kernel level. I have been searching information from the Internet and
FreeBSD.org. But no luck at all. Basically, I need to do the following:

1. pick up the multicast packets before they are routed in the kernel

2. then redirect all the multicast packets to my kernel module which add
extended entry to the routing table.

The problem is I am new to kernel programming and FreeBSD. Thus I have a
hard time finding the right information sources.

Any comment is welcome. Thanks in advance for the help.

Dixon Siu