Hello,

at the moment I am working on porting the Tryton business solution and later
GNU Health is planned.

Tryton is made up of small modules (Python Eggs), each of them providing data
models and business logic for a particular business domain - e.g. product
management, invoicing, crm, sales... . The modules depend on each other in some
ways.

What is the proposed way to get this modules into the Ports Collection? Should
I submit a PR for each single module or it is reasonable to create one PR for a
bunch of new ports of the same category when they belong logically together?

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Matthias Petermann <matth...@d2ux.net>