Sirs,

I'm looking at your licence terms and conditions and particularly the section
on "redistribution restriction" on a number of ports.

The restriction is stated as being applicable to "redistribution on mass
media". Could you please elaborate on what this means - clearly a number of
leading solutions use FreeBSD so I'm trying to properly understand when and how
the redistribution restrictions apply.

In our own case we would be using FreeBSD as a component of managed services
that we would be providing to our customers. The software would remain on our
own server and would not be separately available to our customers. We assume
therefore that this in any case does not constitute "redistribution".

Many thanks.

Regards,
Martyn
Martyn Jansen
Contracts & Legal
Phone: +44 (0)1225 388685
<http://www.twitter.com/zynstra> [Description: Description: Description:
LinkedIn]  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/zynstra> [Description: Description:
Zynstra is a private limited company registered in England and Wales
(registered number 07864369). Our registered office is 5 New Street Square,
London, EC4A 3TW and our headquarters are at Bath Ventures, Broad Quay, Bath,
BA1 1UD.