Hello,

If I need to recompile pfctl and snmp_pf, would I run 'make clean',
'make', and 'make install' in /usr/src/usr.sbin/bsnmpd/modules/snmp_pf
and /usr/src/sbin/pfctl?  Is either of the directories incorrect
or some other combination of make calls required there?

Oh, forgot to mention. The machine has been updated to -current, has "zpool-features" instead of "28" and with the new boot code.

Mergemaster has been run and I am waiting to reboot until after the pfctl modules are updated as mentioned but not described in /usr/src/UPDATING.

Darrel