Hamisi Jabe schreef:
Dear All,

I freel freebsd is very good in networking server but it make work hard for
compiling the Famp package (Freebsd, apache, mysql, php) i would like to ask
the developers to compile a package that its a one select and install which
will do everything for the famp server rather than downloading selecting
extensions, installing this and that exectra.

thanks
Well it is simpel, just use pkg_add -r apache mysql php  and so on.
It will install the packages without compiling.
BUT we can not tell you which php modules you need.
So it could be that you later on need php-gd or some other option.
Then pkg_add -r php-module name will install the missing module.
You could install all the php modules, but i think (know) it is not wise to do so.

regards