On 12-11-17 09:07 AM, andrew clarke wrote:
On Sat 2012-11-17 01:28:02 UTC-0500, Matthew Pope (mp...@teksavvy.com) wrote:

Could anyone be kind enough to recommend a free, or share their own
FreeBSD VM image that has bind pre-configured in a jail, and / or an
Apache web server pre-configured in a jail, for a non-commercial site?
I'd be very hesitant to use a VM image provided by an untrusted third
party.

Is there a reason you don't want to build your own?

Andrew, avoiding effort is the only reason. Setting up Apache and bind in jails on FreeBSD was not that easy the last time I tried it a few years ago, perhaps the User Manual has been clarified.

I am casting a line to see if there is a 'reasonably trusted' source of FreeBSD VMs, with jails configured, free for non-commercial use. As for personal VMs, I would not trust just anyone's VM I would do some due diligence.

I appreciate the risks of running un-trusted code on processors.

Matthew