I know this doesn't belong here; however I was hoping someone could
give me a quick answer.

I have a document I am writing, actually a new set of By Laws for an
organization. The format should be as shown here:

                Article I
                  Name

Bla-bla

section 1

section 2

                Article II
                  Members

And so on. I can accomplish this easily in MS Word; however, I have not
been able to find a way to make Latex use "Article" as opposed to
"Chapter" in its heading. I have to use "Article" I have Googled for
over a day without success. I find it very strange that Latex doesn't
have an "\article" definition like "\section" and "\chapter". Is there
any way to do this or am I stuck with MS Word. BTW, I did investigate
the "titlesec" package, but I did not see a way to accomplish it.

Thanks

--
Carmel ✌
carmel...@hotmail.com