Damien Fleuriot skrev 2012-11-29 00:28:

# 1/ redirect web traffic to the proxy $proxy on port $proxyport
rdr in on $int_if inet proto tcp from !$proxy to any port 80 -> $proxy
port $proxyport tag rdr_proxy

# 2/ redirect FTP traffic to the ftp-proxy running on the local
machine on port 8021
rdr in on $int_if inet proto tcp from $int_if:network to any port 21
-> 127.0.0.1 port 8021 tag rdr_ftp

# 3/ access rule to allow traffic from the local net to your proxy
pass in quick on $int_if inet proto tcp flags S/SAFR tagged rdr_proxy

# 4/ access rule to allow traffic from the local net to your FTP proxy
pass in quick on $int_if inet proto tcp flags S/SAFR tagged rdr_ftp

# 5/ access rule to allow your proxy to do whatever it wants in a very
limited fashion
pass in quick on $int_if inet proto tcp from $proxy to any port { 80
443 } flags S/SAFR

Hello Damien

I'm concentrating on getting the web traffic to work first.
I've changed rule #1 as you can see below but pf returns a syntax error.

# redirect www trafic to proxy
rdr in on $int_if inet proto tcp from !$proxy to any port $proxy_services -> $proxy $proxyport tag rdr_proxy

My variables are:
proxy = "172.18.0.1"
proxy_services = "{ 21, 80 }"
proxyport="8080"

Am I supposed to ad rule #5 as well or is it a suggestion?

Thanks

/Leslie