Hi there,

Does anybody know how i can configure booteasy not to remember the last choice i made. I would like it to default to one particular boot (XP in fact), so that my 5 year old does not occasionally find himself looking at a FreeBSD login prompt.

Failing that, can anyone recommend an alternative boot manager.

Completely unrelated i know, but I am having problems finding how to setup sysogd to accept logs from a remote host, in this case a gateway router at another site. Just a link to a good how-to would help. I have googled but to no avail.

Thanks

Matthew Ryan

[EMAIL PROTECTED]