On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 23:15:06 +0700, Dima Naumov wrote:
> Can i reduce using of video memory in xorg.conf? My video card is almost
> dead, i think is something with Video Memory, because in monitor showed
> and disappear little noisy pixel, and i wish check out is problem with
> video memory?

You can add an entry into the GPU's "Device" section.
How _exactly_ this option will be honored depends on
the actual driver you're using.

>From "man xorg.conf":

VideoRam  mem

This optional entry specifies the amount of video  ram  that  is
installed  on  the  graphics board.  This is measured in kBytes.
In most cases this is  not  required  because  the  Xorg  server
probes  the  graphics  board  to  determine  this quantity.  The
driver-specific documentation should indicate when it  might  be
needed.

Check the documentation for your driver if it will deal with
this setting in the desired way.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany