note that this question is =OT=.

        sorry if this is a re-request for clues.  I =did= ask a very
        similar question a year or three ago; I'm just not sure where.

        I'm looking for a small and portable tablet [or whatever] device
        to use on the once-every-75-years when I do get out.  I am not
        looking for a cell phone.  the one I have works fine for auto-
        dialing <<whoever>>.  instead, im thinking of something with a
        small screen and somekind of keyboard.  it has to have a speaker.
        some version of 'unix' is essential.

--
 Gary Kline  kl...@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.