I tried making a build jail, not with pourdriere or tinderbox. I just went to the ports and ran `make -DBATCH package-recursive clean` to get packages created. I ran `pkg add *` in the packages/All directory, but all failed because of MANIFEST missing. I'm guessing this is a bug in the .mk files, since I do have WITH_PKGNG set. Is this a known problem or is there supposed to be a different way to do it? Am I just supposed to use pourdriere or the source to keep my ports up to date until all the packages are rebuilt on freebsd.org?